So what is time actually? It seems infinite when you have a blue Box called the TARDIS. But as for lawyers … well, let us just say that more often than not we are not Timelords per se.
But since timekeeping is so important in our daily work (like already nerded about in Ep. 21 with Timeular), we take to another box … not bigger on the inside, but with way more colours than any TARDIS would have.
Therefore, in this episode we sit (virtually) together with Andy from TimeQube who tells us of the genesis of this great product and also how it – among other things – can be used to truly master time at work.
- TimeQube-Website: https://timeqube.com/?lang=de
- Blog: https://timeqube.com/articles/
- SCRUM: https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scrum
- Pomodoro-Methode: https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pomodoro-Technik
- Agile: https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agile_Softwareentwicklung
- [Buch] Deep Work: https://www.audible.de/pd/Deep-Work-Hoerbuch/B01CYLJ49U?gclid=Cj0KCQiAuJb_BRDJARIsAKkycUlLnJr1am674ss9NhFXzT81RGbJmCazuc4pU1sVhtiZACUlc1kLMK8aAqPXEALw_wcB&source_code=GAWOR12604212090BN&ipRedirectOverride=true&ef_id=WezrIAAAAHK12i04:20201225144822:s
- Telegram: https://web.telegram.org/#/login
- Slack: https://slack.com/intl/de-at/
- Todoist: https://todoist.com/