There is much talk about Diversity and Inclusion these days. But is this really the best approach to create ‘a feeling of us’?
In this episode the Nerds have a talk with Rita who teaches people about what unites us and shares the idea that an inclusive culture can be an even better idea. Oh, and Michael, who got flattered so much early on, needs most of the episode to recuperate.
- Rita Isiba: https://ritaisiba.com/
- Linkedin: https://at.linkedin.com/in/ritaisiba
- Business Administrator: https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bachelor_of_Business_Administration
- Emotional Intelligence: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emotional_intelligence
- Master of Applied Human Rights: https://appliedhumanrights.uni-ak.ac.at
- University of Applied Arts Vienna (die Angewandte): https://www.dieangewandte.at/en
- Cognitive Bias: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_bias
- Inclusive Culture: https://www.hivelearning.com/site/resource/diversity-inclusion/create-an-inclusive-culture-at-scale/
- Die 12 Geschworenen (Film): https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Die_12_Geschworenen